15 organizations have newly adopted the SEMANA flex-office solution to organize and facilitate hybrid work for their employees.
Paris, 7 February 2023 – Semana, French software company offering a hybrid work planning and space management SaaS solution, announces that in the last quarter of 2022, it has been selected by 15 organizations from the public and private sectors to support them in their daily management of remote work.
15 organizations, internationally, in France and in Paris, have recently chosen Semana to integrate into their enterprise tools to support hybrid work, its deployment and its organization.
- OpenClassrooms, the online training and certification course site, active since 1999, favored Semana over an American competitor for its 3 sites in Paris, Nantes and London, in order to address their tight capacity limitations. Their teams benefit in particular from meeting room reservation functionality and Semana’s many integrations (HRIS, Slack, SSO, etc.). OpenClassrooms France has also benefited from a number of custom developments and personalization of the platform.
- With its 200 agents, the interministerial digital department (DINUM) supports government agencies in their digital transformation. DINUM had been using Semana for a year for space management and to facilitate payment of remote work allowance, before electing to switch to an internal tool. After just a few weeks, DINUM chose to return to Semana, for its three sites in Paris, Lyon and Rennes.
- Agregio, part of EDF and an expert in electricity markets, adopts Semana in anticipation of accelerated growth and flex-office needs. Semana was chosen in particular for its seamless integration with their HR solution, for its desk booking and meeting room reservation features, and its integrated data export functionality.
- Datadome, a solution for detecting malicious bots, offers its employees both full remote and hybrid contracts and has a mere 46 desks for 110 employees. Marine Dufoix, Workplace & Culture Manager at Datadome explains that she chose Semana for its ability to meet both the expectations of employees and the constraints of managers:
« Semana enables employees to choose the most suitable day to come and work as a team in the most comfortable environment possible. For me, in charge of office management, Semana gives me an overview of the frequentation of our premises. This greatly facilitates the work of everyone. »
Everywhere in France, across all sectors, organizations are adopting remote work. Job candidates are beginning to expect flexibility, in favor of a minimum of two days a week at home. Though each organization has its own way of doing things, all must find a way to face and adapt to the evolution of work: new managerial dynamics, new workspaces, new communication, and new methods of collaboration. Semana makes adopting these new ways of working simple and sustainable.
Semana will be present at the OM Summit* on March 7th, 2023, and will lead the workshop “Busting down the walls! How to operate serenely with an office capacity smaller than your workforce”. 3 of its clients will speak to their experience in flex-office management, including Groupe La Centrale, the French leader in car and motorcycle content and classifieds, which has been using Semana since 2021.
* Office Manager Summit, at Ground Control, 81 rue du Charolais, Paris XIIe, from 2pm.
À propos de Semana
Founded in September 2020, Semana is a French company offering a space planning and management SaaS solution which empowers organizations to effectively implement hybrid work and flex-office policies.
As remote work becomes more normalized and commonplace, companies need to reorganize to optimize office space, coordinate teams and facilitate collaboration. With Semana, HR and Office Managers create streamlined and connected work environments. Employees find each other easily and benefit from the tool’s advanced features to plan their in-office and remote working days.
For the complete story of Groupe La Centrale and their transition to hybrid work, read the case study and watch the interview.